Transfer Agency Executive
Our client, one of Europe’s largest institutional asset managers, based in the City of London, is looking for a Transfer Agency Executive to undertake activities for their pooled fund range.
Role & Responsibilities
To complete activities for the company’s pooled fund range including
- order receipt and validation
- confirmation of fund net activity
- price orders (including crossing)
- update unit exchange orders
- maintain unit register
- value and unitise in specie deals
- distribution of client contract note
- Investigating and resolving client and internal instruction related queries
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external clients and 3rd Parties, regularly review outstanding issues to ensure a high level of service is received.
- Investigation of errors and implementation of corrective action where appropriate
- Review and improvement of process, procedures and risk mitigation
- Participation in change initiatives representing the needs of the department
- Work closely with internal/external clients to continuously assess their requirements. Ensure service level agreements are adhered to.
- Identify control weaknesses relating to the TA Function. Recommend and implement procedural and process change.
- To assist with new developments and projects to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Produce management information to management highlighting trends, analysis and errors.
- Represent the team in a professional manner, understanding and anticipating the business needs, developing good working relationships with all internal and external parties.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of fund platform operation processes and system.
- Work collaboratively with manager/team fostering credibility and influence towards developing a reputation of operational excellence across the firm.
- Work collaboratively with peers to share best practise, creating an awareness of issues throughout the department.
- Maintain technical capability for job, keeping abreast of market and industry developments
Background & Experience
The successful candidate must have:
- Robust technical unit dealing, client order management lifecycle experience
- Microsoft Excel intermediate to advanced level
- Strong experience of oversight and processing controls/knowledge
- In-depth understanding of key Investment Management activities, including excellent understanding of fund management and investment operations processes and instruments including Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting, Cash Management, Settlements and Custody
- Evidence of effective working relationships with stakeholders
- A proven track record of being flexible, adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast paced and changeable environment.
- The ability to understand issues, find creative and innovative solutions to problems.
- A working knowledge of FCA regulatory environment
- Provable experience of challenging historic working practises, suggesting process improvements with the support and buy-in from team.
- A collaborative and personalised approach to service commitment, delivery and continuous improvement.
- Robust communication skills both verbally and written, with an ability to successfully articulate issues clearly and logically.
- strong analytical and written skills.
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Linda Tottem on 020 7847 8876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.< Back to Opportunities