Senior Real Estate Asset Manager
A newly created role has arisen within he the highly regarded Alternatives Investment arm of this leading Global Asset Manager for an experienced Asset Manager to take responsibility for a range of direct property investments across the UK and Europe.
Role & Responsibilities
- Undertaking a full range of asset management functions for Advisory Service clients, working closely with external asset and property managers to proactively manage and identify value accretion opportunities across the portfolio.
- The individual must have extensive experience of developing strategies to enhance value of assets and executing business plans. Detailed knowledge of the process and legal requirements involved for lettings, rent reviews and lease renewals required.
- To professionalise client outputs including production of annual business plans together with quarterly reports detailing financial performance against budget
- Tenant engagement, take a lead role in developing relationships with tenants across the portfolio, understanding their business and anticipating their future needs for real estate.
- Assisting the Head of Real Estate and the other members of the real estate team to continue the growth of the real estate business.
- Keeping up to date with market trends, economies, property values and proactively interpreting this information to monitor the ongoing performance of investments and communicating this to the ultimate clients.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experienced in all aspects of property asset management, having previously worked in an Investment Management business or Chartered Surveyors.
- A good communicator and presenter with excellent client service, relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyse and assist in the execution of real estate deals, as required.
- Additional languages French and / or German preferred but not essential.
- Confident use of MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Alex Brown on 020 7847 8878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.< Back to Opportunities