Senior Product Specialist – Passive Fixed Income
An exciting opportunity has arisen within this leading Global Asset Manager for an experienced Product Specialist to help grow and develop business across their range of Passive Fixed income strategies with all client types. Working closely with the Investment team, the successful candidate will have a key role in defining and championing the Passive Fixed Income product offering.
Role & Responsibilities
- Primarily client-facing and focused on supporting sales and servicing activities. The successful candidate will be a key external spokesperson for our passive Fixed Income capabilities, representing the views and portfolio strategies of the investment teams.
- The individual will also be required to represent the investment team throughout the entire sales process in late stage sales meetings with large and sophisticated clients.
- Lead external positioning of assigned Fixed Income capabilities with all types of clients
- Attend client meetings as well as and seminars/events
- Provide topical market and strategy updates to sales teams on a regular basis
- Provide thought leadership in product space, to include written materials for external publication
- Provide regular written portfolio strategy commentary for use in client reports according to pre-agreed deadlines
- Lead the evolution of product capabilities (e.g. fund launches, re-organisation), working with internal departments to ensure timely delivery of new funds and investment strategies
- Recommend distribution strategies for product set
Skills & Experience
- Ability to demonstrate significant previous Fixed Income experience at an established asset or wealth manager, with a particular focus on Passive strategies.
- Prior investment experience preferred.
- Public speaking and media experience preferred.
- Self-starter, who takes ownership, works with minimal supervision and can deliver the right solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, an ability to communicate with impact.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple complex initiatives (at different levels of granularity).
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Alex Brown on 020 7847 8878 or email email@example.com
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.< Back to Opportunities