Senior Product Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen within this leading multi-asset Investment Management business for an experienced Product professional to join a small, experienced team. You will support the development of the firm’s client solutions and product range from innovation to execution in a timely and efficient manner.
Role & Responsibilities
- This is a key role reporting to the Head of Product. The team purpose is to design, launch and maintain high quality multi-asset Managed Portfolios and multi-asset fund solutions for sale via advised UK and International channels for end retail clients
- To support the development of the firm’s product strategy, structuring and development process.
- To assist in defining the new product and ensure that the investment methodology is fit for purpose and meets the sales and marketing requirements
- Write comprehensive product proposals, product recommendations and specifications for changes to MPS (Managed Portfolio Solutions) and fund propositions, and present these for approval
- Develop, design and evaluate new client solutions and product ideas, taking into account business priorities and overall strategy. Structure new products to meet the requirements of new and existing clients
- Carry out technical project management of new product launches, changes to existing funds as well as analysis and implementation of other product initiatives (working with other teams including Investment Teams, Sales and Distribution, Legal, Compliance, Finance, Risk, Operations).
- Provide regular product update reporting to various Committees and Forums
Skills & Experience
- Extensive product development and management experience and a thorough understanding of portfolio management ideally covering multi- asset solutions.
- Strong knowledge of the asset management industry, investment techniques and pooled product structures, in particular UCITS structures domiciled in the UK and Ireland
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work in a deadline oriented environment; thoroughness, attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage team members and colleagues across the different business segments
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial and creative, with a high intellectual capacity and strong foundation of investment knowledge
- Degree educated or equivalent
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Alex Brown on 020 7847 8878 or email email@example.com
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.< Back to Opportunities