Senior Portfolio Solutions Specialist
An outstanding technical business development opportunity has arisen within the Portfolio Solutions team of this leading Investment business. Working within this rapidly expanding and highly regarded team the successful candidate will form part of the management team and be integral to the growth within the UK market.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for the UK external channel
- Lead Generation – work with the broader Portfolio Solutions distribution team and EMEA Business Development team to identify, target and approach prospects; leverage and navigate internal networks as appropriate
- Develop sufficient subject matter expertise across the firms solutions to lead prospect meetings, including finalist pitches, to generate interest in our solution
- Deliver to a sales plan for the UK external channel
- Work with portfolio specialists to ensure that impactful and persuasive presentations and other sales material for prospects are prepared
- Ensure that prospect meetings and pitches are properly rehearsed
- Oversee collation and analysis of relevant pipeline Management Information
- Align solution-specific market positioning and messaging to the UK market
Experience & Qualifications
- Relevant experience, preferably in a distribution role within an asset management environment
- Ideally you will have a demonstrable track record of having operated in a technical Institutional Sales, Product Specialist or Client portfolio Management role.
- CFA or other similar professional qualification advantageous
- Self-starter who is adaptive, fast-learning, responsive, reliable, well-organized and hungry
- Track record of leading / executing successful complex investment sales pursuits, ideally involving alternative assets
- Display of broad business development skills, including presentation/pitching skills, client/colleague empathy and urgency
- Team player with demonstrated aptitude at forging strong industry and internal partnerships
- Strong communication skills, ability to develop relationships and present persuasively
- Highly organised individual able to deliver timely and accurate work, often at short notice.
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please call Alex Brown on 020 7847 8878 or email email@example.com
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.
< Back to Opportunities