Senior Middle Office Operations (Asset Management)
This leading independent investment manager, with over $60bn AUM across asset classes, currently have a Senior Middle Office opportunity available within their Investment Support Team. Working alongside a team of highly experienced and knowledgeable investment and operations staff the role will incorporate the following:
Role & Responsibilities
To supervise and manage the day-to-day and month end workflows for designated function: Trade Support, FX Settlements and Collateral / Data Control. Ensuring key responsibilities, initiatives and departmental objectives are met.
- Updating of LVTS with relevant Settlement Broker details and mark trades for dispatch on a timely basis.
- Liaising with Traders to ensure the timely and accurate booking, and correction where required, of all trades executed
- Investigating the reasons for any failed trade and liaise with relevant counterparty to issues corrections as and when needed and to update all relevant internal customers with actions taken via failed trade report.
- Completion and dispatch any trade volume reports to internal clients as and when requested.
- To update Portia standing data records with, and post to client account’s in Portia, all dividend information received from information vendors on a timely and accurate basis.
- To post accrued income to client account’s in Portia on a timely and accurate basis
- To issue claims to brokers for any dividend/accrued interest proceeds not received but due as and when advised by the portfolio’s Investment Administrator.
- To process all corporate actions on an accurate and timely basis making special note of any custodian instruction dates with respect to the issue.
- Set up and on-going maintenance of securities, prices and other reference data in accordance with Company procedures and industry standards.
- Assist in the completion of timely and relevant management information reports.
- Assist with the design, development and implementation of overall Company-wide data management strategy.
Background & Experience
- Extensive work experience in fund management or other financial institution
- Expert knowledge of international settlements, Corporate Actions
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Manage key relations with external and internal clients and third parties
- Planning and organising, forward thinking and adding value.
- Deadline conscious;
- Self-motivated and self- starter;
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels;
- Ability to delegate effectively
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Karen Consalvi on 020 7847 8874 or email email@example.com
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.< Back to Opportunities