Senior Investment Analyst – Global Equities
An exciting opportunity has arisen within this leading family offices for an experienced Equity Research Analyst to conduct in-depth, high quality company and industry research, supporting a highly performing team of fund managers.
Role & Responsibilities
- The role is primarily responsible for the preparation and presentation of top-level equity research and some client facing activities, with the potential to take on take on broader responsibilities in the team.
- Conduct in-depth, high quality company and industry research
- Report on research formally by means of a written report and in person
- Oversee and guide research projects by other members of the team
- Attend investment committee meetings with active participation
- Undertake client facing activities at times
- Adhering to Investment Management and Group Compliance policies and procedures, undertaking appropriate regulatory training and dealing with potential breaches of compliance policies without delay
- Assisting in the preparation of marketing material if necessary
- Postgraduate degree
- CFA Charterholder, IMC
- A demonstrable track record in a similar research role, ideally having gained approximately 10 years research experience.
- Previous experience of managing a team would be an advantage, although initially there will be no man management
- Detailed working knowledge of Bloomberg and using Bloomberg with Excel
- Good working knowledge of FCA compliance requirements
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Alex Brown on 020 7847 8878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.< Back to Opportunities