Senior Fund Administrator / Fund Accountant
An opportunity has arisen within this leading global asset management house for an experienced Senior Fund Accounting professional to join their Investment Team. Working closely with all areas of the business you will be responsible for the following:
Role & Responsibilities
- To perform the day-to-day work in the administration team including oversight and development of the Client’s fund accounting business; maintaining accurate investment records for each client; preparing regular and ad-hoc client reports and maintaining good working relationships with both internal and external clients and third parties.
- An experienced Fund Accountant who demonstrates efficient use of time to complete the core functions of the role, creating capacity to support the team.
- Oversee and approve daily and monthly NAV calculations prepared by third party administrator.
- Prepare and distribute monthly fund overviews.
- Agree quarterly fund expense budgets.
- Arrange payment of fund expenses.
- Oversee client dealing with third party administrators and the Client’s investment team.
- Oversee client monthly statements prepared by third party administrator.
- Monitor FATCA obligations; SRRI figures; and EMIR reporting obligations on quarterly basis.
- Prepare materials for quarterly board meetings.
- Review and approve audited fund financial statements.
- Maintain relationships with all parties involved in the Client’s fund business, including third party administrators, consultants and auditors.
- Assist with new fund launches
- Responsible for planning and implementing the training of new team members and assisting in the coaching of existing team members.
Background and Experience
- Strong investment accounting knowledge (ACCA or equivalent)
- Strong academic background; Graduate with relevant industry qualifications essential
- IMC Award or equivalent – preferred.
- Commercially aware
- Attention to accuracy and detail;
- Strong negotiating skills;
- Solid analysis and research skills
- Good decision making / problem solving skills.
- Proven leadership skills
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Karen Consalvi on 020 7847 8874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.< Back to Opportunities