Senior Fixed Income Performance Analyst
This leading DB Pension Fund currently have an opportunity for a Senior Performance expert to join their Investment Operations Team. Strong knowledge of Fixed Income and LDI experience is essential:
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead the delivery of all investment performance, attribution and reporting metrics, ensuring quality and timeliness of all figures.
- Through the provision of robust narration, ensure investment performance metrics are understood by the Investment team and consistent with the underlying exposures.
- Work closely with the Risk team to build and maintain a clear understanding of the performance risk embedded in the adopted investment strategy and tactics.
- Review and improve, as appropriate, the investment performance, attribution and reporting capability to meet the needs of the Investment and senior management team.
- Ensure and develop effective and timely performance measurement and the attribution of the investment performance strategic and tactical decisions made by the Company and fund managers.
- Provide robust supporting narratives for the performance metrics based on a clear understanding of the underlying investments, market movements and drivers.
- Review and monitor the performance and attribution of the portfolio and each fund manager against agreed target benchmarks.
- Support the wider team and participate in strategic projects and initiatives to support the wider performance management responsibilities of the Investment practice.
Background & Experience
- Relevant Asset-Liability Management experience or Investment management with exposure to Liability Driven Investment.
- Investment qualification (CFA/FRM)
- Strong presentation skills; able to communicate confidently and effectively with senior stakeholders across the business
- Extensive experience of performance measurement and attribution systems and methodologies.
- CIPM qualification advantageous.
- Advanced detailed knowledge of performance measurement and attribution methodologies Excel skills – use of macros, formulae and pivot tables
- Ability to plan work, meet deadlines and deal with conflicting priorities
- Detailed investment product knowledge.
- Good understanding of the nature of pension liabilities.
- Knowledge of exotic asset classes and derivatives.
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Karen Consalvi on 020 7847 8874 or email email@example.com
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.< Back to Opportunities