Senior Associate – Manager Research
An exciting opportunity has arisen within this leading global investment firm for a highly academic and driven investment professional to join their progressive investment team.
Role & Responsibilities
- To contribute to the manager research effort across a broad range of asset classes
- Developing and managing complex investment strategies for sophisticated individual clients (senior partners of leading private equity houses, financially literate entrepreneurs) and institutions (with high calibre investment committees).
- Serving clients involves evaluating portfolios, risk profiles, and time frames and recommending a tailored investment strategy including optimal asset allocation and specific investment recommendations for each asset class, much of which will be in the alternative investments arena.
- Assist the Principal and Partner in overseeing implementation, monitoring performance and proposing on-going improvements. The Senior Associate should expect to quickly step into the Principal role and oversee end-to-end responsibility for a sub-set of our client accounts and will ultimately be evaluated on the investment performance of those portfolios
- To generate superior returns over a medium and long term basis through the identification of outperforming investment strategies, products and managers
- Attending client facing activities and/or presentations and providing monthly commentary
- Conduct asset manager due diligence and monitoring
Background & Experience
- 4-6 years’ experience of working within an analytically focussed role within the financial services
- You will have a graduated with a 1st class or 2:1 degree from a leading university and ideally be studying towards your CFA or CAIA qualifications
- Coupled with exceptional analytical skills you will have the gravitas and an ability to impress/deal with demanding clients to be successful in this role.
- Strong numerical and system skills with a particular focus on Excel
- Able to work within a rigorous investment process
- A genuine passion for developing your career within the investment arena
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Alex Brown on 020 7847 8878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted< Back to Opportunities