Sales Support Associate
Role & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to sales activity by co-ordinating meetings, emails and client follow up. Be proactive in identifying sales opportunities and communicating these to the Investment Sales Managers.
- Provide dedicated sales support to investment sales managers including maintaining an organised database of consolidated information, supporting material and records of sales activity.
- Provide consolidated information obtained from category management, marketing, fund operations, client servicing and fund management areas to the sales team for use in the sales process.
- Provide high quality support to intermediaries dealing with technical queries both pre and post sale by responding to all inbound client queries
- Previous Financial Services experience
- Previous experience working with European Investment clients
- Experience working with European Investments
- A strong track record of working in a client service role
- IMC qualified or studying towards qualification or equivalent
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Microsoft Office, Lipper, Salesforce / Financial Clarity (CRM)
- Excellent customer service skills combined with a confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Comfortable organising meetings, managing CRM and e-mail flow
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please call Robert Cook on 020 7847 8870 or email email@example.com
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.< Back to Opportunities