Regional Client Director – Midlands
A newly created opportunity has arisen within fast-growing and highly regarded boutique Investment Manager for an experienced sales professional. You will have responsibility for developing business with professional intermediaries across the Midlands.
Role & Responsibilities
- In conjunction with the existing Client Directors and the Head of Third Party Distribution, develop the firm’s proposition to Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs).
- Build and maintain relationships with a network of IFAs through existing personal contacts and the development of new contacts/relationships.
- Market and promote the investment management capability/investment solutions to IFAs.
- Win business mandates via IFAs including the introduction of new discretionary investment clients.
- Ensure appropriate and agreed service levels for IFAs and their clients are being met across the Company.
- Assist other colleagues within the Company to develop new business or maintain existing relationships, where appropriate.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Company’s products and services and the circumstances in which they may be appropriate for existing and potential clients
- Work with the Client Services & Investment Divisions to continuously improve and develop the firms proposition for IFAs, obtaining presence on platforms
Background & Experience
- The successful applicant will have an interest in working with Independent Financial Advisers and a knowledge of multi asset investing. You will also have demonstrable track record of building rapport and relationships in a high paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid broad understanding of a range of asset classes and investments
- Self-confidence and self-motivated
- Good problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Team Player
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Relevant qualifications are desirable but not essential
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Alex Brown on 020 7847 8878 or email email@example.com
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.
< Back to Opportunities