Receptionist/Sales Support Administrator – 25 hours/week, Westminster, London
A rare part-time opportunity has arisen with this asset management company in their London office to undertake a dual role of Receptionist/Sales Support Administrator.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure phones are answered quickly and professionally and that visitors to Premier’s London office are made welcome on arrival.
- Undertake all aspects of managing Reception including, care of visitors, the booking, setting up and clearing of meeting rooms, and assisting with building entry. The reception area and all meeting rooms must be kept tidy. Ensure office facilities are managed effectively.
- Provide administrative support to London-based staff.
Sales Support Administrator
- Working closely with the Sales Support Administrator based in the Surrey Head Office, provide a co-ordinated administrative function and support for the Sales Executive Manager and Regional Sales Managers.
- Provide support to the Investment Relations team and Sales Managers.
Background & Experience
- Reception and/or administrative experience
- Computer literate
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Linda Tottem on 020 7847 8876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.< Back to Opportunities