Product Development Manager
An opportunity has arisen within this highly regarded city based Asset Manager for an experienced Product Development Manager to join an established and highly regarded team to on new products and fund launches across the full product lifecycle from idea to implementation.
Role and Responsibilities
- Supporting the business across the board on new products and fund launches across the full product lifecycle from idea to implementation.
- Research, analyse and develop new product ideas, product structuring and design, create successful positioning, keep abreast of competitive and regulatory landscape.
- Using competitor, market and fund range analysis to identify opportunities, trends and changes to the range.
- Project management of new fund launches
- Engaging with senior stakeholders including investors and heads of distribution to scope new product ideas and change
- Presenting new funds and ideas to fund boards and internal governance committees
- Ensure good working knowledge of European/Irish/UK/Channel Islands fund (product) regulatory environment. Confirmed knowledge of European fund regulation (e.g. UCITS V, MIFID, Money Market Fund Regs)
Experience and Qualifications
- Have a demonstrable track record of working within a Product Management/Development function within the asset management arena
- Good working knowledge of European/Irish/UK fund (product) regulatory environment
- Have attained industry core professional qualification for that of a practicing investment professional e.g. Investment Management Certificate (IMC), Investment Administration Award (IAQ – Merit Award)
- Strong experience in product development
- Excellent organisational skills with proven ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong project management skills
- Proactive and flexible approach
- High level of initiative & ownership and attention to detail
- Commercial and business awareness
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Alex Brown on 020 7847 8878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.< Back to Opportunities