Private Client Middle Office Investment Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen within this prestigious investment management house for an experienced Private Client Investment Administrator to join this London based Private Client Desk.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To provide full administrative support to a small, high profile, Private Client Team.
- Collate and help prepare periodic valuation reports.
- Produce ad hoc reports and collate documentation for client meetings.
- Help prepare new business written pitches and power point presentations.
- Liaise with Investment Settlement Operations and Banking department on administrative matters e.g. stock transfers, corporate actions.
- Deal with cash transfers and foreign exchange transactions for clients.
- Assist in setting up new clients – collating personal details, stock history, bank details etc.
- Collate and dispatch general documentation in the management of client affairs.
- Create and maintain stock/client information on spreadsheets.
- Assist in researching and resolving client queries.
- Answer telephone and answer general client enquiries.
- Assist in drafting general correspondence and performance reporting.
- Build relationships of trust & liaise with clients and their advisors.
- Maintain client files and KYC records.
- Attend client meetings in an administrative capacity, where necessary.
- Ensure familiarity and compliance with FCA requirements.
- Attend annual compliance briefings.
- Attend internal/external seminars as appropriate.
- Compliance – broad knowledge of FCA regulations.
- Strong A Levels.
- Degree desirable.
- CISI IOC qualification and/or willingness to take the CISI Investment Advice Diploma (IAD) exams would be advantageous.
- Significant relevant experience in a similar role.
- High levels of numeracy.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Analytical skills – for investigating and researching problems.
- Strong system skills
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Karen Consalvi on 020 7847 8874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.
< Back to Opportunities