Performance & Risk Analyst
Our client, a leading family office are currently looking to add to their Performance and Risk team with a capable Performance & Risk professional to provide detailed performance, attribution and AUM reporting to the Investment Team, Client Relationship Management Team and Senior Management.
Role & Responsibilities
- Checking and analysis of performance of all investment accounts on a monthly basis. Providing individual client performance in a clear and effective way.
- Challenge and help develop improved processes and contribute to the performance and investment risk element with respect to new system implementation and merging processes from legacy businesses.
- Checking and providing risk analysis on all investments/models/funds on an ex-post and ex-ante basis.
- Providing individual client investment risk information in a clear and concise manner. Looking at tracking errors and systematic risks in the funds and writing commentaries to highlight any significant risks. Run pre-trade risk simulations on proposed trades to highlight any unforeseen risks.
- Weekly production of returns on single-asset and multi-asset class funds managed by the Investment Team.
- Provide contribution/attribution analysis on UHNW client accounts and Investment Funds.
- Frequent interaction with Client Relationship Managers, Investment Managers and Senior Management by phone, email and in person in a professional and accurate manner
- Effective member and secretary of the Risk and Controls Committee as well as effective member of the Chairman’s Performance Review Committee
- Scrutinise the investment performance of the elements of the portfolios against relevant benchmarks, comparators and peer groups.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of working within a Performance Measurement team of and asset manager or private bank.
- Sound understanding of Performance methodology (GIPS standards)
- The desire to gain exposure to Investment Risk
- Proficient in use of Bloomberg, Factset and Lipper IM
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VBA an advantage)
- Articulate and professional with the gravitas to deal with senior stakeholders across the business
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Alex Brown on 020 7847 8878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.< Back to Opportunities