Junior Product Specialist – Emerging Market Equities
A City based, Global Asset Manager who manage funds across fixed income, alternative investment and equity markets, are keen to make an addition to their Product Management Team. Working as an Investment Specialist focusing on Emerging Markets you will be responsible for the following:
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the creation of marketing material including fact sheets and pitch books, and provide input and guidance to other firm departments (such Marketing, Compliance, RFP) promoting the desks capabilities.
- Provide scheduled and ad-hoc updates on all aspects of Emerging Market Equities including investment performance, portfolio positioning, individual companies etc.
- Review reporting materials for existing clients and respond to client reporting inquiries on a timely basis.
- Generation of investment content: Responsibility for writing investment commentaries across Emerging Markets Equities for all investment collateral.
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the product suite, investment process, portfolios of the specific investment platform.
- Develop and foster a network of successful working relationships across internal stakeholders (including Investment, Distribution, RFP, Product Management, Performance & Risk Teams, etc.).
- Respond in a timely manner to client and prospects requests.
Background and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in the investment management industry (preferably within Emerging Markets)
- Bachelor’s degree required with progress towards completing the CFA designation strongly preferred
- Strong proficiency with general equity topics, portfolio construction and security selection
- Analytical skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to establish priorities, manage multiple tasks and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication / presentation skills
- Strong PC skills, specifically proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive learner with strong intellectual curiosity
- Some travel required
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Karen Consalvi on 020 7847 8874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.< Back to Opportunities