Junior Credit Trader
A premier international investment management business, with over £300Bn in AUM, is looking to hire a knowledgeable Credit Dealer to join their dynamic EMEA Fixed Income Trading Team, to provide execution coverage across a range of Credit and Government Bonds, as well as Commodities, FX and derivatives (Exchange Traded and OTC).
This role is part of a dedicated Trading team to manage the purchase and sales of securities for their clients. Dedicated trading adds value into the investment process by providing best execution, as well as bringing market knowledge and awareness to the business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Execute purchases and sales of fixed income securities and associated derivatives and FX, as authorised by Portfolio Managers and/or Heads of Trading.
- Achieve best execution for investment management directed trading activity.
- Focus on Corporate Credit trading, both Investment Grade and High Yield, and provide assistance to senior Traders across all FI asset classes (Rates, Emerging Markets, FX).
- Cultivate relationships with counterparties in support of our access to liquidity and investment idea flow.
- Maintain awareness of market developments, regulations, trading technology and other relevant issues
Skills & Experience:
- A demonstrable record in a Buy-side trading execution environment, with ideally 1-2 years’ direct experience of FI trading.
- Thorough knowledge of electronic trading platforms e.g. Tradeweb, Bloomberg, MarketAxess, with knowledge of the BlackRock Aladdin OMS ideal.
- Able to perform effectively in a high stress environment and meet deadlines under time constraints.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Comfortable interacting with, and taking direction from, senior investment professionals.
- Strong computer skills with a demonstrated proficiency in Excel.
- Self-motivated team player with solid verbal and written communication skills.
This is a marvellous opportunity to join a very good trading team at a leading asset management business, which is going from strength to strength globally.
To hear more about this challenging role, please contact Peter Llewellyn on 020 7847 8873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful applicants can be contacted.< Back to Opportunities