Investment Manager (Private Client)
This leading, independently owned, investment manager who provide services for private clients, charities and institutions, currently have a high-profile Investment Manager role available within their Investment Team.
Role & Responsibilities
- To provide investment management and general financial advice to private clients.
- Review portfolios regularly and make portfolio changes consulting partner, if appropriate.
- Ensure portfolios conform to client requirements
- Attend daily morning meetings, weekly meetings e.g. Investment Policy and Administration meetings and any other meetings relevant to role
- Communicate with clients – attend and contribute at client meetings
- Attend broker meetings, report on and interpret company results
- Attend monthly analysts meeting and be prepared to speak on sector
- Make sector recommendations and weightings
- Meet with potential new clients and take opportunities to acquire new clients
- Collate information / documentation for Partner
- Ensure Partner is briefed on investment policy
- CISI Level 7 Masters in Wealth Management
- Sound understanding of FCA regulations and how they apply to this role
- Sound market knowledge (demonstrable relevant market experience)
- Broad knowledge of personal tax
- High levels of numeracy
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Analytical skills – for stock analysis
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Karen Consalvi on 020 7847 8874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.
< Back to Opportunities