Investment Financial Analyst – Renewable Energy & Infrastructure
This leading global Investment and Advisory firm who specialise in renewable energy and infrastructure, currently have an exciting opportunity within their London office for an experienced Financial Analyst to join their Investment Team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Financial analysis of project models for both current and potential investments.
- Financial due diligence of potential development partners.
- Macro-economic analysis of target countries.
- Analysis for investment opportunities by market, segment or sector.
- Research into financial performance of comparable assets, investors and funds.
- Valuation and analysis for potential purchase and sale of assets/infrastructure projects.
- Preparation of statistical analysis of fund performance.
- Asset valuation and financial performance measurement.
Background and Experience
- Candidates must have experience in infrastructure and/or energy at an investment bank, private equity or project finance firm.
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in financial analysis, company valuations or financial modelling role – advanced Excel and VBA skills are essential
- Experience in infrastructure and renewable energy valuation, especially in development and/or construction stage assets
- Good understanding of project finance documentation and transaction structure.
- Significant analytical and reporting skills.
- A curiosity in the sector and the types of assets.
- Fluent English required and a second language would be helpful.
- A strong academic background is required, demonstrated by a top-tier degree and further financial professional qualifications
- Confident, self-starter with a pro-active attitude and will enjoy working amongst a small, highly driven and energetic team
- Please note, there is extensive global travel attached to this role
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Karen Consalvi on 020 7847 8874 or email email@example.com
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.< Back to Opportunities