Investment Analyst – Manager Research
Our client, an award winning and independent multi-asset manager is looking for a Research Analyst to join their London team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Identifying and assessing promising fund managers;
- Undertaking statistical analysis of fund managers and assessing their capabilities using analytical tools;
- Carrying out detailed due diligence, writing diligence reports and presenting recommendations and findings to the manager research team;
- Attending monthly internal client meetings and providing commentary on fund manager performance
- Working closely with the Head of Manager research
Background & Experience:
- Solid experience in fund research or a related function is desirable
- Knowledge of alternative asset classes including private equity and hedge funds would be beneficial
- Self-motivated and ability to lead discussions;
- Excellent writing skills and a strict attention to detail;
- Strong analytical capabilities.
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Rob Cook on 020 7847 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.< Back to Opportunities