Head of Marketing Content
A newly created opportunity has arisen within this leading asset manager for an experienced Content Manager to help shape and drive the views of the firm to a range of clients in a relevant and engaging way.
Role & responsibilities:
- Play a pivotal part in helping shape the content of the firm, working closely with the Global Head of Marketing and the wider Sales function as well as Group Communications and key members of the Investment Teams.
- Help drive content and thought leadership on three levels:
- Strategic ‘ever green’ themes which will be long term areas the firm should have a voice on.
- Priority products – helping frame the fund managers as key thought leaders on specific areas to support our product focus.
- Tactical market activity – depending on what’s happening in the markets (elections, interest rate announcements) decide how and what is presented to clients.
- Work together with Group Communications to produce both regular content as well as more strategic ‘whitepaper’ documents supporting both the wholesale and the institutional channels globally
- Own the client content calendar and drive the delivery of material to channel marketing and to central marketing
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable track record in delivering timely, relevant and engaging communications to an asset management audience
- Proven track record of driving thought leadership at a strategic level
- A natural interest in financial markets, economics and business
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the drive and approach required to build and foster collaborative professional relationships
- Solid relevant experience as an editor and/or investment writer in the financial services industry
- Solid knowledge and understanding of investment strategies and financial markets
- Excellent writing skills and ability to adhere to a prescribed house style
- Professional qualifications (such as IMC, CAIA, CFA) are desirable
- Ability to multi-task, while maintaining meticulous attention to detail
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For further information regarding this opportunity please contact Alex Brown firstname.lastname@example.org< Back to Opportunities