Graduate Programme– Compliance & Risk: Investment Management:
This leading independent investment manager, with over $60bn AUM across asset classes, has an opportunity for Graduate to join their Compliance, Risk and Legal Team. This role is suited to a 2016/2017 Graduate who is eager to build their career specifically within Compliance, Risk and Legal. Successful candidates will have achieved a 2:1 from a leading university and ideally have relevant professional qualifications together with some internship or industry placement experience. A keen interest in working within asset management is highly desirable.
Background & Experience
- ESSENTIAL: Graduated with a First Class or 2:1 degree from a leading University, together with strong A’ levels (minimum grade B)
- This role offers the opportunity to contribute to the Compliance & Risk team that is involved in many aspects of the business, such as, trading, portfolio management queries, regulation, marketing, broker oversight and client meetings.
- Candidates will have direct interaction with key individuals across the business, as well as clients, vendors and brokers, providing a strong understanding of the asset management industry
Responsibilities will include:
- Guideline Compliance Process (Linedata LVTS): various duties related to ensuring that the Company’s guideline compliance controls remain effective
- Risk Framework Maintenance: assisting with the risk framework to reflect key company risks
- Regulatory change management: interpretation of new regulations and demonstrate ability to communicate impact and action required effectively
- Client Interaction: assist with client compliance & risk enquiries e.g. general compliance reporting, due diligence questions, contract renewals and compliance certifications
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills are essential
- Professional, naturally enthusiastic and hardworking approach
- Relevant financial internship experience in an investment or financial company highly beneficial
- Attention to detail, deadline orientated
- Adaptability, teamwork and good problem-solving skills
- Achievement focused, whilst having a strong sense of team spirit
- Candidates should have a keen interest in developing their career specifically within this business area
- Further details available upon application
- Please note: verbal reasoning and mathematical testing will take place both off and onsite.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted
For further information please contact Karen Consalvi on 0207 847 8874 or firstname.lastname@example.org
< Back to Opportunities