Fund Manager – Multi Asset
An exciting opportunity has arisen within this global asset manager for an experienced Fund Manager to join their progressive and well-regarded Multi-Asset team.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work as a member of the UK Multi-asset Team, managing a range of multi-asset funds including a core discretionary product, current assets approximately $5bn.
- To implement the firm’s multi-asset investment process within the framework of client mandate requirements.
- To work primarily on the discretionary investment services managed by the team.
- To provide related investment services, support and communications to all relevant internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Work closely with Senior Fund Managers and assist in the management of portfolios in line with client mandate requirements and all relevant internal and external rules and regulations
- Achieve investment performance targets within agreed risk parameters
- Work closely with other team members to generate superior investment performance, share investment knowledge, foster process improvements and build the commonwealth of knowledge and investment culture
- Actively engage with all stakeholders to generate superior client outcomes
Experience & Background
- You will have previously operated as a Fund Manager or Analyst with a demonstrable track record of manager research.
- Ideally you will have in the region of 5-7 years of experience in asset management / investment preferably across all asset classes. Single asset class specialists will also be considered for the role although a preference would be multi-asset.
- Academically bright with a finance-based degree from a redbrick university.
- FSA registered, CF30 holder.
- Ideally CFA Charter holder
- Experience of client servicing
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Alex Brown on 020 7847 8878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.< Back to Opportunities