An exciting opportunity has arisen within this leading global asset manager for an Events Planner to join their European based Marketing team based in London. Relevant events marketing experience gained within investment or financial services sector is essential.
Role & Responsibilities
- Effectively collaborate with marketing, European sales, and investment team members to successfully execute institutional and wealth proprietary and third-party events, including supplier management, venue sourcing, speaker liaison and attendee management
- Delivery of proprietary and third- party events and activating sponsorships that strengthen the brand, build relationships, engage internal and external attendees and grow business.
- Support the head of events on global event projects and sponsorship activation as required
- Work closely with the business to deliver events within the London office
- Attend events when necessary, to manage logistics and host attendees
- Collaborate with central marketing team on design, content, digital marketing, social media and PR
- Develop an understanding of the firm’s investment capabilities and products
- Assist with marketing analysis reporting
- Participate in ad hoc projects as needed under tight time constraints
Background & Experience
- Experience in financial services events and/or marketing required
- Experience using CVENT or similar event registration platform required
- Digital marketing experience with Salesforce and an email marketing platform is preferred
- Strong project management skills, detail oriented and ability to manage to deadline
- Team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks, deal with change and ambiguity, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism and integrity and work well in a collaborative environment
If you would like to hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Karen Consalvi on 020 7847 8874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.
< Back to Opportunities