Equity Strategy & Quants
This leading, independently owned, investment manager who provide services for private clients, charities and institutions, currently have a high-profile role available within their Investment Strategy Team:
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide direct support to the Partner and Fund Managers
- Construction of the economic and technical frameworks for the committees that are responsible for setting asset allocation weightings.
- Provide commentary on latest economic and political news and its potential impact on the markets.
- Direct the output of sector specialists in conjunction with other senior Fund Managers
- Provide the data analysis and assist with the preparation of strategy reports for fund managers
- Attend and present at public events regarding the outlook on financial markets
- Where applicable provide strategic advice on asset allocation to institutional and private client fund managers
- Attend broker meeting and conferences on economics, bonds, currencies and asset allocation.
- Able to articulate the key benefits and considerations to potential clients
- Able to build relationships with third parties providing them with clear and accurate information on which to base their decisions
Background & Experience
- Educated to at least degree level.
- Relevant professional qualification(s) e.g. CFA or CISI is desirable
- Demonstrable knowledge with appropriate industry experience, buy side or sell side
- Strong numerical and spreadsheet skills, including regression, econometrics etc.
- Preferably able to use Datastream, Eikon, Bloomberg.
- Ability to interpret complex economic data and their impact on markets across a range of countries and make appropriate recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with experience as a financial journalist an advantage.
- Be able to do ad hoc projects in a timely manner
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Karen Consalvi on 020 7847 8874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.< Back to Opportunities