Dealer – Fixed Income
A newly created opportunity has arisen within this global Asset Manager for an experienced Fixed Income Dealer to take responsibility for trading activities across a range of Fixed Income strategies.
Role & Responsibilities
- Have primary responsibility for trading all fixed income instruments on behalf of the FI Passive portfolio management team. To include global corporate bonds –mainly UK, US and European, global government bonds, listed derivatives, FX and some OTC instruments.
- Requirement to work closely with the PM’s providing market information on liquidity and market conditions
- Must have a flexible approach given an integral part of a smaller trading team who execute both active and passive business.
- Instruments to include IG and HY corporate bonds, government bonds, listed derivatives, mortgages, FX, ETF’s and cash.
- To ensure trades are executed in accordance with agreed instructions and to add value by ensuring best prices to stakeholders.
- Ensuring Best execution and regulatory requirements are adhered to
- Requirement to adapt and undertake any future trading requirements of the team as it evolves.
- A proactive person, willing to contribute to the enhancement of trading processes and practices and team development
- Solid background in fixed income execution, both electronic and voice, with strong experience in corporate bonds
- Experience in trading global government bonds and FX
- Solid technical expertise in financial markets and strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of electronic trading platforms such as Bloomberg, Market Axess and Fxall.
- Highly numerate with the ability to work under pressure and a team player
- Ideally with experience of OMS such as Charles River and Bloomberg AIM
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Alex Brown on 020 7847 8878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.< Back to Opportunities