Data Research Analyst
Our client, a highly regarded Wealth Manager is looking for a bright, detailed focused individual to join their highly regarded Investment Research Support function that monitor and support the effectiveness of the firm’s investment process by producing meaningful management information, analysis and key metrics.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce management information to support the delivery of the investment process & scope of coverage.
- Produce data and analysis to support the monitoring of holding limits.
- Maintain and update processes and procedures to support delivery of investment process.
- Provide analytical and admin support to portfolio construction and seeded portfolio committees.
- Oversee liquidity monitoring & reporting including production of analytical outputs.
- Production of detailed MI reports around AUM across research ratings, buy in to investment process and asset flows, research coverage delivery, insights on largest security exposures, liquidity reporting and internal research readership.
- Prepared to present and discuss any MI report findings with senior stakeholders. Able to make appropriate actionable recommendations as a result of discussions.
- Assist with managing external research relationships with outsourced research suppliers.
- Research potential new solutions and offerings from companies with reference to data visualisation and automation.
Background & Experience
- Applicants should be graduate level or above in a financial discipline or similar.
- High level of organisational ability.
- Clear analytical approach to projects and tasks.
- Previous experience working in a Data or MI role ideally with and Wealth or Asset manager
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders across the business.
- Ability to communicate and work with individuals across offices independently.
- Knowledge of FactSet software (wealth management in particular), Bloomberg, Refinitiv (Thomson Reuters) Eikon, Morningstar, Power BI ideal. Intermediate to advanced Excel proficiency preferred.
- Comfortable working across MS Office suite of applications.
- Willingness to study for IMC and further appropriate qualifications.
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Alex Brown on 020 7847 8878 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts, we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.< Back to Opportunities