Credit Portfolio Manager (Investment Grade)
A dynamic asset management business, with over £300Bn in AUM, is looking to expand its successful Global Credit team with the hire of an additional Portfolio Manager. You would be joining a successful, outperforming team which manages a diverse range of Long-only & Absolute Return strategies.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the experienced Portfolio Management team, focusing on unconstrained Global, Sterling and European Investment Grade Credit. This is a progressive hire, with the opportunity to work towards independently managing portfolios and developing your skills over time, gaining greater exposure and responsibility for the team’s strategies, processes and portfolio decisions.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibilities will include supporting the existing PM’s in the following:
- Actively managing Global, Sterling and European unconstrained investment strategies:
- Monitoring and maintaining portfolios in line with the firm’s investment process;
- Delivering best risk adjusted returns within client constraints;
- Actively managing duration, credit beta, industry and issuer risk within constraints
- Cash flow management;
- Contributing to market views:
- Market direction; portfolio construction; analyst debate and challenge
- Project work focused on improving/enhancing the investment process
- Marketing and growth opportunity efforts
Skills & Experience:
- You would ideally have between 3-5 years’ of directly applicable experience as a Credit PM, working within the Investment Grade space. The CFA designation, or at least part qualification is strongly preferred.
- Proven technical financial analysis skills, together with the ability to written and oral style to effectively communicate your investment ideas.
- A clear passion for and understanding of investing, with a demonstrable record of generating high quality credit investment ideas.
- The ability to work well in a team and contribute in a collaborative manner.
- Experience with the Aladdin platform and Python programming would also be beneficial.
This is an opportunity for a high calibre ‘junior’ Portfolio Manager to join a successful group with a clear path to becoming a named PM in the future.
To hear more about this challening opportunity, please contact Peter Llewellyn on 020 7847 8873 or email email@example.com
Please note that only successful applicants can be contacted.
< Back to Opportunities