A prestigious global investment management firm is looking to hire a commercially astute and technically assured Financial Analyst, as it continues to build out its Credit team in London. This is a marvellous opportunity to forge an investment career on Buy-side.
- Support the senior Credit Analysts in carrying out high quality, original, rigorous analysis, maintaining a strong commercial focus at all times, to generate creative investment ideas and research.
- Producing investment recommendations based on in-depth corporate credit analysis, across a range of defined sectors, industries, borrowers & issues.
- Work closely across the team to achieve high performance in the investment portfolios through persuasive dialogue.
- Performing financial company analysis, cash flow modelling and sector analysis.
- Tracking industry and company trends across a European credit issuers, across a range of Corporate sectors, including Financial issuers and some Sovereign issuers.
This is a real opportunity for a talented Financial Analyst to get considerable exposure to all aspects of the investment decision-making process, whilst developing their technical credit skills and investment mind-set. This is a close-knit investment group, which offers individuals the chance to work closely with proven investment professionals.
It would be a great opportunity for an individual who has developed their core financial analysis skills at a leading Ratings Agency or from a Big Four accountancy setting to make the switch in to asset management.
To be successful, you must have the following attributes:
- Fundamental Corporate financial analysis skills, developed during 3-4 years in a Big Four accountancy firm or a leading Ratings Agency environment.
- A deep and genuine interest in financial markets, corporate finance, economics and investment.
- A confident and persuasive communicator, with the ability to articulate investment concepts and ideas.
- A good ‘team player’.
- ACA or CFA qualified (or part qualified) preferred.
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please contact Peter Llewellyn on 020 7847 8873 or email email@example.com
Please note that, due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants can be contacted.< Back to Opportunities