Analyst – Trade Finance Portfolio Management
A newly created opportunity has arisen within this boutique Asset Manager for a dynamic, motivated and analytically focussed individual to join a small Investment team focussed on running a trade finance strategy.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide support to the Senior Portfolio Manager and Credit Analyst.
- Monitoring and maintaining the trade finance portfolio including updating and maintaining credit files, monitoring of credit limits, covenants, collateral and reviewing any waiver and amendment requests, in conjunction with Operations and Portfolio Performance teams
- Ensuring credit exposure/risks are in line with internal policies and risk appetite
- Preparing deal tickets, input of new deals, early repayments and amendments in the system.
- Diary management of transactions – coupon dates, tracking payments, extensions/amendments, chasing and review of transaction monitoring and reporting from counterparties.
- Collating KYC/AML documents for counterparties and transactions
- Research and collection of data to assist the Credit Analyst with write-ups and transaction evaluation
- Ideally you will have a graduated with a 1st class or 2:1 degree from a leading university.
- Have an understanding of commercial banking or financial institution involved in providing finance or cross border loans or trade operations and an appetite to transfer these skills into an Asset Management business.
- Familiarity with loan documentation and transaction management in accordance with loan and transaction documentation
- Strong numerical and system skills with a particular focus on Excel
- Proficient IT skills using Microsoft Products, particularly advanced Excel skills
- Product knowledge of Equities, Foreign Exchange, Derivatives and Fixed Income
To hear more about this challenging opportunity, please call Alex Brown on 020 7847 8878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.< Back to Opportunities