Our ‘Code of Conduct’ underpins our recruitment model and governs the way we run our business. At Meredith Brown Associates our consultants and research professionals are fully inducted. Our philosophy is to create an environment where individuals have the freedom to be entrepreneurial and innovative enabling them to excel.
Our consultants use the following guidelines in their commitment to delivering excellence:
- Candidates are fully briefed on the role specification and the company prior to submission of their C.V. Under no circumstances will a candidate’s C.V. be sent to a client without their consent
- Consultants will only work on an assignment once they have a full understanding of the specification, company culture and departmental fit
- Meredith Brown Associates will only send a C.V. to a client after an in-depth competency based interview
- Under no circumstances will a consultant ‘headhunt’ from an existing client
- Our clients and candidates are kept fully informed throughout the recruitment process
- Candidates and clients are given honest and open feedback
- Our consultants will only initially send a maximum of three CVs for any one assignment.
Our emphasis is on quality and not quantity.